Wednesday 26 August 2009

Mission de-brief

I, and some junior Intel Officers surveyed the ancient aircraft the SAS had found abandoned in the desert We thought they'd perfect for our clandestine operations. Made of string and wood, y'see, so invisible to the enemy's radar...




As I had heroically volunteered for the most dangerous mission, despite my lovely Carruthers begging me not to, I thought it best to false flag my aircraft in case the bugger got shot down.



Rather classically, I thought, we set off at dawn...


Our mission was two fold...

One: Locate & Destroy the enemy's prototype aerial battleship. Intel Cor thought this might give our ground forces some serious strafing hassle.



Two: Stop the supply trains so they couldn't build another of this terrifying leviathans...



We attacked against all odds...


And destroyed our objectives...







We returned to our base...
..safely, though some not quite as unscathed as others...



However, we all got that al important hero's welcome home!

TTFN!

No comments: